Friday, October 02, 2009

Trick or Treat!!

Happy, Happy Halloween!!

In our neighborhood we have a tradition
of "BOO"ing each other's houses during
the month of October before Halloween!
To "BOO" a neighbor, is to surprise them
with a special treat of some kind. Our
family always puts a gift on a neighbor's
doorstep, then we ring their doorbell,
and then we RUN!! lol It is a fun way of
showing neighborly love and it is a great
surprise for all of the people who are
"BOO"ed!


This year, I made a few of these fun
little treat bags to "BOO" around the
neigborhood, with the help of
The Scrapping Cottage.




CottageCutz
Trick or Treat Phrase
Witch Legs

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just too darn cute!!! I love that witch leg die! I just used it on one of my cards... love how you used it on the treat bags!

Rhonda Miller said...

That is cute. I love the legs sticking out of the bag. What fun.

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable! Looks like she's diving right in to that treat bag! Great idea! xxD

annb said...

Very Cute idea. The witches legs are so cute. I wish I was one of your neighbors!!!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Too funny to see these witch legs upside down - very clever and cute idea! I'd like to get "boo ed" by you!

Ruth Ellen said...

I have to agree - those witch legs sticking up in the air are just too funny!! Great project, Rochelle!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Super cute idea and how fun that you and your neighbors have this tradition!!! TFS

Natasha said...

GREAT PROJECT Rochelle. It makes me wish we celebrated Halloween here in Oz. You have some very lucky neighbours - how about moving next door to me, as I could do with a little bit of sweetening up :-)

Unknown said...

Gosh I wish I could get Boo ed. In our neighborhood we call this ding dong ditch'em...LOL Maybe I should start something like this in my hood :o) Rochelle, seriously this is really cute! Love those witch legs. Great job!