Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back from Disney!!

Yep, that's right! I have finally made it back home from the happiest place on earth. Disney World has to be one of my favorite places in the whole world. I have just as much fun now as an adult as I did when I was a child. You never get too old to enjoy the magic of Disney! However, the older you get, the longer it takes you to "recover" from all that fun!! Honestly, I can truly say I have never been this tired in my whole life. I was even too tired to scrapbook!

Fortunately, I have rallied a bit today and was able to finish up my Blog project that I started before I left. Since Valentines Day is fast approaching, I thought a Valentines card would be appropriate for my post this week (one day late - sorry about that!!!). There are so many darling new Cottage Cutz Valentines Dies to choose from when it comes to making your Valentines cards and layouts this month that it is hard to decide which one to use first!

For my Valentines card, I chose to use the Beaver shape from last month's release and the Limited edition Heart Doily shape from the Valentines Release. I am still enjoying all the adorable little animals from the camping release. And they make the cutest additions to cards, too! I used a bit of pink paper when creating my little beaver to give him a bit of a Valentines look. I thought about swapping out the wooden stick for a little heart, but I decided to keep the stick since it goes so well with my sentiment :)

Be sure to check out the newest Cottage Cutz Easter/Spring Release!!
There are some absolutely adorable new shapes for Easter and St. Patrick's Day as well as great Spring embellishments to go along with all of your upcoming projects. Definitely some "must-haves" in this newest release to be sure!!

6 comments:

Margee' said...

This is so cute!

annb said...

Glad you had a great time at Disney World. What a perfect Valentine card.

Txangel528 said...

Really cute card!!

Helmka Family said...

he-he-he...this is so cute!
Glad you had a great time on your vacation!
TFS!
Karen

CreatedbyKay said...

I think I'm rubbing off on you Ruth Ellen! LOL! Love your cute sentiment and card!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh just PRECIOUS! Perfect sentiment! xxD