Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Listening....

My first thought when I saw this Pooch on Bed CottageCutz die was
"I'm Listening" and "Thinking of You". We all have times when we need to send this kind of a card to dear friend and what better way then with a cute dog.


Don't forget to the Edger dies, I think the Rick Rack is my favorite because I now have Rick Rack in any color I need and as much as I want!
I'll see you back here tomorrow for my Watch for it Wednesday post.
Have a great day everyone!


4 comments:

Carol said...

It seems that animals give us a warm feeling. Maybe because they are full of un-ending love. Love the card and think your idea is wonderful

Helmka Family said...

Adorable card! I think the rick rack Edger would be a must have too!
TFS!
Karen

Ruth Ellen said...

OMGosh I LOVE the idea of "I'm listening" with this die!! I could also see a card with "Need to talk?" Such a creative use for this die!! Great inspiration today, Kay!!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is sooo cute! The edgers are really versatile too! xxD