Thursday, August 19, 2010

We always have such fun with the grandgirls and this summer was no exception. Here Mila poses with the birdhouse grampa helped her make. It's her own design too. She even drew up the plans for it. ;)

I used the happy bird for this page because, after all, he's happy for the home tweet home Mila made for him!


Close up of the title treatment and sweet little birdie.



Grace enjoys fishing and she also likes tying flies. I don't think her creations have ever caught any fish, but she sure is creative when it comes to colors and materials for her 'special' flies!


I mimicked the red and yellow she used on this one and also used the fishing pole, complete with fishing line. The real "fly" in the title is handcut.



4 comments:

Court said...

very nice! I love both of these and they will remember this when they get older. I have more memories of things that I did with my grandparents than things I did with my parents growing up. Enjoy every minute!

Ruth Ellen said...

Cute layouts today, Shar!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love these LO's Shar - the diecuts are perfect touches for them!

Lorie said...

Great layouts, Shar! What sweet memories you've beautifully put together in the hearts of the little ones and on the pages of your scrapbook. Fun, and priceless!! Lovely job!!