Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Maybe Someday....

Today I'm working with the CottageCutz Convertible and boy what a fun die this is. I'm amazed at the realistic detail on this die. The one thing I love even more is this die can be used for lots of different occasions for male or female projects. We saw a couple of weeks ago how hot this car looks in pink for a girls card, now I want to show you a guy card.
My husband absolutely loves cars, sports cars to be exact. But with raising a family and all the expenses that come with it (college, weddings, just plain life) it's really not a smart time for us to make this purchase. Maybe someday I can make him a card like this...I'll keep hoping.
In the meantime it's Motor Trend magazine.

This would make a cute 16th birthday card or any age birthday card, retirement card, drivers ed or new driver scrapbook page. Let us know in the comment section what you've used this Convertible die for on your projects.
Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

Shar said...

Such a cute card, Kay. The convertible is so fun to work with, isn't it! I love the background paper you used. Adorable.

JennyKozar said...

Can't you just see this car with packages all piled up in it with a girl with a scarf tied around her neck - we can dream right!!

love it.

Celeste B. said...

Such a cute card, I love it!!!! TFS!!!

Janice W. said...

Cute card! Love that red convertible!

Lorie said...

Oh this is a GREAT card! Every guy would love this, and you're exactly right about it being so versatile. Hope all is going well with the wedding plans!

Ruth Ellen said...

I can't wait to see you make this car with tin cans coming off the back and a Just Married sentiment!! This car shape is so versatile and so much fun!!