Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Shroom" With a View

Good morning friends!  Here is a card I made with the Cottage Cutz Mushroom House die!  I love this die!  I think it is really cute!  I am always "Title Challenged" but Shroom with a View popped into my head.  I can't remember if Room With a View is the title of something or some show, or if I have been watching too much Home and Garden Television.




I cut the mushroom using white cardstock from Papertrey Ink and used copics to color it.  I hope you like it. There are a lot of cute dies in The Scrapping Cottage  store.  You can visit the store by clicking here.  Thanks for having a look!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Too funny!!! I am totally going to have to steal that title because I have this die, too!!

Shar said...

Hahaha!!! To cute, Janice. :) Love it.

Lorie said...

Adorable card, Janice! LOVE this shroom with a view!!!!!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute card today Janice!