Friday, June 03, 2011

More Fun In The Kitchen

Good morning!  Happy Friday to you, and I hope you've got a great weekend planned.  I've have something fun cooked up for you today with the In The Kitchen Release at The Scrapping Cottage.  I'm sure enjoying this release, and my recipe card collection is growing as a result.  I though I would share this wonderful recipe for Gooey Butterscotch Rolls with you.  They are easy to make and SO DELICIOUS.  I hope you  like them as much as we do.  You can click on the picture to see a larger version that's easier to read.
For this 8x8 recipe card, I used the Measuring Cup 3x3 and the Measuring Spoons 4x4 Cottage Cutz dies.  Both of these wonderful dies come with stamps for adding the fine details like the measurements on the cup, and the spoon sizes on the measuring spoons.  What a fabulous idea, and one that allows so much creativity!  I LOVE them!!!!!!  I cut the spoons in silver metallic paper, and did some shading with my Copic markers.  The measuring cup was cut with white card stock, and shaded with Copics, then stamped with red ink.  As a finishing touch for the measuring cup, I cut another one in clear acetate and overlayed it onto the first die cut.  You can't see it in the photo, but it looks shiny.  Just like a real glass measuring cup!!  So cool!!!!

Have a blessed day, and happy scrapping!!!




4 comments:

Glora said...

Wow, everything looks so realistic. If only my recipes looked a fraction that cute and that recipe sounds REALLY good too! Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

I can't even hardly stand how dimensional you make things with COLORING! I bow to your greatness, Lorie. Seriously. You never cease to blow me away. :) LOVE this!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love this! I am always amazed at your Copic skills!

Janice W. said...

It's unanimous, we all love your coloring skills! That measuring cup looks so real! Love the pretty background and the colors!