Friday, June 24, 2011

What's Cookin'

Good morning!  Well it's Friday, and the end to another glorious week, which means it's my turn to share a card with you.  I made this card with the Antique Stove Cottage Cutz die from the In The Kitchen release.  Don't you just love the charm of this adorable piece?
I found this pretty October Afternoon paper from their Modern Homemaker Cherry Pie collection, and I thought it went perfect with this entire In The Kitchen release.  I colored the stove with my Copic markers, and added a little shading around the edges with some Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day and a fabulous weekend!  Happy Stamping!!!



2 comments:

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

So cute!!! I might just have to get this die....

Shar said...

Love this stove. Your card is adorable!!!