Friday, June 10, 2011

Yum, Yum!!!

Hello, happy Friday, and welcome to The Scrapping Cottage Blog!!  I didn't think I'd ever get here this morning, because my camera is giving me fits, and I couldn't get a good photo of my card for you today to save my soul!  I did finally get one, but it's a bit fuzzy, and I apologize in advance for that.  With that being said, here's what I have for you, and I hope that despite the bad photo, you can see and enjoy the adorableness of the whole thing!
There have been so many wonderful releases from The Scrapping Cottage, and I keep going back and forth between the birthday release and the in the kitchen release.  I can't decide which one I love more, so I guess back and forth I'll KEEP going!!  ;-)   I used the Mouse With Banana Split Cottage Cutz die, and cut this out with white cardstock.  I colored all the pieces with my Copics before assembling them.  The Yum, Yum! sentiment comes from the In The Kitchen clear stamps set.  I stamped it twice, slightly offset, and added the comma and exclamation mark with a marker in the same color as the ink I stamped with. 

Thanks for dropping by for a look today.  Have a wonderful day a blessed weekend, and if you're lucky, some happy scrapping/stamping, too!
   


3 comments:

Shar said...

Yum yum is right! Your card is delicious, Lorie. :)

CreatedbyKay said...

This looks so real I could eat it!

Janice W. said...

AMAZING!!! This is so awesome Lorie!