Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday Bliss

Good morning!  It's Lorie here today to share a SUH-WEET little card with you.  I titled this one "Bliss", because cooking is something I LOVE to do, and the result, for this sweet little mouse, anyway is cupcakes.  Now THAT'S what I'd call "bliss".  

I cut this adorable Miss Chef Mouse out using white card stock, and she was colored with Copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the frosting on the spoon and cupcake for added sparkle,  and a little rhinestone bling was all this needed for embellishment.  Isn't she a cutie, and even though she was a part of our Christmas release at The Scrapping Cottage, just by changing the colors I used, she would be perfect for any time of year, and any recipe or scrapbook page, too!  I love it when I can get double duty out of my dies!

Thanks so much for spending some time here today.  I wish you a very Happy New Year and a wonderful weekend!  

Blessings,
Lorie

3 comments:

Tee said...

Super Cuuuute!!!

Vicky said...

adorable I love the image.

Janice W. said...

Lorie this card is so adorable! I love all your added details! Great work as always!