Thursday, April 12, 2012

CottageCutz Zinnia Flower & Video Tutorial

Hello everyone Cheryl here with the CottageCutz Zinnia Flower from the Spring Release. I love this flower and wanted to share a video on how I made them super easy!
Supplies used:
Cryogen White Card Stock
Glimmer Mist /Tattered Rose
Glimmer Mist /Pink Bubblegum
Helmar/Scrap Dots(glue)
Tweezers/scissors 

3 of the middle size large flower
3 of the small flower, this will create the big flowers, to create the small ones just use 3 small and do the same steps.
All I did was spray the Glimmer mist, and set aside for a moment, then dab them to remove excess glimmer mist. Then I scrunched them up and glued them using the wonderful scrap dots(my favorite) then set aside to dry fully before using on project.


There are sooo many possibilities with this CottageCutz Zinnia Layered Flower and  I love it!!!! You can add pearls,brads ,buttons,glitter,beads or whatever you would like to the centers of these. They are perfect for cards,layouts,albums, or any altered item of your choice :)


Zinnia Layered Flower video

I hope you enjoy my video, and thank you for looking!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Cheryl those flowers are so PRETTY I think I need that die!!~

Janice W. said...

Love your flowers Cheryl and now I want that die too! :)

Joanne said...

Great video Cheryl! I love your flowers...very pretty!!

Carol Hurlock said...

These are so pretty Cheryl. I love these flowers! Your video was very informative-love it!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh what a wonderful video! The zinnias came out just beautiful and very inspiring to use! Awesome video, Cheryl! Xoxo