Thursday, August 09, 2012

CottageCutz Baby Shower Gift Cards

**UPDATE**  Here is the box I made to go with the set of little gift cards.  This was such a fun projects that I just didn't want to leave it incomplete.  Thanks for looking.
 Hi everyone it's Carol with a project.  Today I would like to show you some Baby Gift Cards I made with CottageCutz dies from The Scrapping Cottage.  This is from the Baby Collection.  These are just so adorable and a wonderful set to have on hand for Baby showers.
 These cards are 3" x 3".  I used a couple of Spellbinders dies for the background.  One is the Square Fleur De Lis Nestabilities and the other is from the Doily Motif set.  I layered this with the gingham green paper.  Aren't the little button die accents cute!  This is the baby bottle die.
 This is the Baby Pin die.  I used some silver metallic paper for the pins but the camera didn't pick it up to well.
 This is the Baby Pacifier Die
Last but not least the little rubber duckie!!!  I included a picture of the 3 x 3 envelopes I made to go along with these card.   Here are the cute dies I used.  They are just irresistible!!!!



Aren't these adorable.  Thanks so much for stopping by to view these sweet little baby cards.  I appreciate it so much.  I am off to make a pretty little box to put these in.  I will add a picture of that later.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

These are DARLING hun!!! Love the size and the layout on them all!! Beautiful job as always!!! Perfect for baby showers too :)
Hugs,
Cheryl