Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Halloween Tag


Today's Project is a large tag to use either in a mini album or by itself. I created my tag using the New CottageCutz Hocus Pocus Halloween Release, LOVE this release

I also used the CottageCutz Topiary & Pot die, and then colored the pot with Faber Castells. I did airbrush the greenery with copics. I thought it would be cute to use the witches legs(from CottageCutz Cupcakes and Toppers die) coming out of the bush....heheheheheh



 I love using the CottageCutz Pumpkin Background and thought it would be perfect on a tag. I added some gems,bow, and a button to complete my tag!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl look at how creative you are!!! How fun to have those witches shoes hanging out of the topiary. I think that is something I would do at my front door...lol Love that die background. Just fabulous!
Bear Hugs,
Carol