Thursday, March 20, 2014

CottageCutz Garden Delight

Springtime Bunny
Hello everyone, today I am sharing another card made using the super SWEET CottageCutz Dies! 

For my card today I used the Sweet CottageCutz Springtime Bunny, and CottageCutz Garden Birdhouse Tree, both from the Garden Delight Collection. Next I used the CottageCutz Rustic Fence w/Grass border from the Harvest Season Collection found here. The CottageCutz Sweetheart Border is from the Sweet Love Collection. I absolutely LOVE them all! 

The bunny was cut using a light brown card stock, and then dusted with distressed ink. Next I colored the flowers and stems with Tim Holtz markers, except for the yellow ones those were done with copics. 

For the design paper I used the darling Farmhouse Paper pad from American Crafts, and then used the red card stock from the Earth Tones Collection. I also used the Cream as well. For my Ribbon I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin with Grosgrain Edge. The Flower and button are also from RRR.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Simko said...

Another GORGEOUS creation, Cheryl! Love, love, love the CottageCutz dies from Garden Delight Release! You used them so well on your beautiful card!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

Cheryl, you really know how to use all these papers and combine them. Another great card with cute little bunny.

pam said...

Hi Kathy, adorable scene you have created with those lovely die cuts, love the gorgeous bunny, beautiful papers and layout.
pam

Kathy said...

So cute, Cheryl! I love that bunny die! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

So cute card!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute. This card is all dressed up for Easter. Your bunny looks amazing. Love it!
Bear Hugs,
Carol