Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Slice Of Cake



Hello crafters!

Today I have a Birthday card for you with
Slice of Cake. For this card I also used
CottageCutz Expressions Happy and Birthday


The Slice of Cake die was cut out of white card stock
and colored with Distress Ink pads. Magnolia Doily
was cut out of some Wedding DP from my stash.
Expressions Happy and Birthday were cut out
of red polka dot Bearly Mine Designs.


I added two red buttons, a white pearl to one of the
buttons and some twine to another.


Hope you like today's card with gorgeous and so 
simple to use Expressions dies.

For more inspiration see more beautiful work from 
talented CottageCutz designers.

Happy crafting everyone!

Hugs,

The dies used:


CottageCutz Expressions Happy             





5 comments:

Vladuška said...

I really like this new expression dies and this is really one happy card.

Olena said...

Very nice card! I love new expression dies too.

Kathy said...

Cute birthday card with that yummy piece of cake! Love the new Expressions Dies! Blessings! Kathy

Mojca said...

what a cute cake card Simona! hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just fabulous Simona. I love your cake and those sentiment dies are wonderful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol