Sunday, April 06, 2014

Spring Bunny Love


Hello everyone and beautiful Sunday to you all!

Simona with you today again and here is a new post 
To make this card I used:

Take a look...


I cut the Sweetheart Border 4x out of white card stock and
used it all around on my card. I picked pastel green 
card stock for the base of the card. 


I cut the Spring Bunny Love die and the Grass Border
also out of white card stock and used the 
distress inks and distress markers to color the pieces.


I added the sentiment Some bunny loves you...
I thought it goes well with the Spring Bunny Love die.
and added the Garden Delight Butterfly.


Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

The dies used:









5 comments:

Olena said...

So cute bunnies!!!!! Love it!

Vladuška said...

Simona, this is so cute. Bunnies are so sweet and this with border is really clever idea and it is beautiful.

Kathy said...

Oh those bunnies are so cute, Simona! Love how you put them in the grass behind the banner! Beautiful border you created too! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is super adorable Simona. I love your pretty punch around the page element.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Simona , your card turned out so sweet Hun. I love how you bordered the card and love the little bunnies, hey are too cute.
Hugs
Cheryl