Friday, August 22, 2014

Ornate Poinsettia

Hi everyone!

Today I have a  Christmas card for you using the Ornate Poinsettia CottageCutz Die from The Scrapping Cottage.




This is a fairly simple card to put together!  I used a red card base with a white mat that I partially embossed and added a little sentiment and some ribbon.  I cut the Ornate Poinsettia with the red and green card stock, trimmed the flowers from the red and glued them on top of the green.  I then just added some Buttercup Liquid Pearls, snowflake button and a bow with a button on top.

I hope this gives you a little inspiration for Christmas cards this year!

This is the die I used:




3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card Kathy! Love the poinsettia die you used!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

Love it, it is beautiful Christmas card.

Olena said...

Love this card and die you used. Great job.