Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Project: Small gift bag


Today I am sharing a cute Gift bag I created with Beautiful 
 
 
 For my project, I used small turquoise gift bag from Dollar Store. 
First, I cut Present out 2 times using orange and green card stock and then, sponged edges with craft ink. Glued image together (so cute present box.....love it).
 
 
Next, I cut classic and scalloped squares and glued together for making background on gift bag. Added orange line on edges and green rhinestones. Finally, I added image on created background and glued on gift bag.  Decorated image with rhinestones. 
I, also, added stamped sentiment on tag on gift bag. Inside the gift bag, I put orange gift wrapper. 
I think, this is cute gift bag perfect for gift card or small gift things. 
Love it!!!!!
 
 
For this project I used:
 
Have a Wonderful day!
Olena
 
 
 

2 comments:

Mojca said...

love the vibrant orange on blue background. lovely! hugs! Mojca

Vladuška said...

This is so cute and colorful. I like it.