Friday, September 26, 2014

CottageCutz Petites/Bella Strawberry

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all! 
Today's card was designed for The Scrapping Cottage, using the Beautiful CottageCutz Petites! And Really Reasonable Ribbon's Trim, Flowers, and Ribbon!


Card Measures 5 x 5

I am having so much fun using these Beautiful CottageCutz Petites. Its been years since I have made 4 x 4 cards, and they are super fun and easy to make.
On my card here, I used the Sweet CottageCutz Strawberry Petite. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, and LOVE how it goes perfectly with the Design Paper I had picked up months ago at American Crafts.

Supplies Used:
CottageCutz/Strawberry Petite
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Moss Green Leaves
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Delicate Stitched Satin Pearl Pink
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sweetheart Blossoms
American Crafts Design Paper
American Crafts Card Stock
Martha Stewart Around the page punch
Copics for coloring
Stamps/Cricut

 I used the Moss Green Leaves trim to wrap around the front of my card, then I tied it , and added a Delicate Stitched Pearl Pink bow, topping that with the beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms that I LOVE!!!  
I hope you enjoyed my card for today, as this one was super fast and easy to make!
Thank you for looking!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


4 comments:

Vladuška said...

Beautiful card with beautiful sentiment.

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olena said...

Pretty card. Love it. Great job.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is super sweet. I love how darling everything just combines together.