Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Deer Snowflake Scene card

Hello Everyone from Olena!!!
  Today I am sharing with you my new Holiday 2014 card I created with beautiful CottageCutz NEW Christmas 2014 Collections of dies.

 

 In this season of 2014 the CottageCutz Company have a huge Winter Collection of dies. Two of these I used for my Christmas card. 

 

 For this card I used acetate (window) film sheet for base card.

 
 Cut all images out (Deer Snowflake Scene and Woodland Pine Trees), sponge with craft ink and glued on acetate base card using clear craft glue. But, also, you can use glue dots or clear tape.


 Added sentiment on front of card and stamped snowflakes inside card.


For this project I used:

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

wow, Olena. How cool is that? This is so beautiful, I have to try this once.

Cheryl Walker said...

Omygosh Olena, I absolutely love this style of card. It's Beautiful Hun!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

How pretty. Love your scene and the distress ink adds so much interest to the overall look.

Chris Arlington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Arlington said...

I don't quite understand how you used the acetate. Did you cut and score it like a cardstock? Then glue the inside and the outside onto the acetate?