Saturday, May 16, 2015

Shabby Chic Butterfly Post-it notepad

http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/

 Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
Cheryl here today and  I'm posting an extra post to share a Post-it Notepad I made using CottageCutz Dies,for a dear friend. We celebrated Janna's Birthday Yesterday at my house, with a luncheon and lots of crafty fun!

 I just had to use this beautiful CottageCutz Victorian Butterfly Flourish as I love airbrushing them. I also added some glitter in a couple of pink colors to give it some bling. Love the way it looks in person!
The card base was cut on the cricut, and then just added some circle layers in one of my favorite Bazzill Patterns, and in a Polka dot blue. Next I added some Sweetheart Blossoms, branches, and a little seam binding to complete my Post -it notepad for today.
 I also went through my stash of stamps, and found a couple of sweet ones, that were perfect for her card/post-it.

http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just so pretty! Love all the layers...

Vladuška said...

This Post-it Notepad is so gorgeous. It looks like meadow.

Olena said...

Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful with lots of fabulous details.