Thursday, July 23, 2015

CottageCutz post - Sun & Cloud Gift card Holder

Hello Everyone from Olena!!!
  Today I am sharing with you my new project I created with beautiful 
CottageCutz dies.

 For my project I used Gift Card Holder and Sun & Cloud dies. 
Very easy to make these gift card holder.

  First, I cut gift card holder out using green-blue card stock. Than, I did made a background for card holder using cloud stamp. 


 Next, I cut images out couple times using white and yellow card stock. After these, I glued on gift card holder sun and cloud using double foam tape.

 
 Added sun on back of gift card holder and stamped sentiment.

 
And finally, I added gift card inside gift card holder.

For this project I used:
 
 

 

3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute Giftcars holder!!! Love it!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

This is so cute and cheerful.

Carol Hurlock said...

Love how happy and summery this gift card holder is. Just adorable.