Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WATCH FOR IT WEDNESDAY #34



HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!! My name is Ann and this is my first Watch for it Wednesday! I am the newest member of the Scrapping Cottage Design Team. I am so excited and honor to be a part of this fun and talented team. I have been making scrapbooks, cards and other project for the past 13 years. It is not only a hobby of mine, I have also become a collector of scrapbook items. I think there is some scrapbook items in every room of my house. One of my best friends got me hooked on collecting Quickutz and now CottageCutz.


For this project, I used Rangers Glossy Accents. It is a 3-dimensional clear gloss. I cut several different sizes of stars with the Quickutz cookie cutter die. I outlined the bigger stars with
the Glossy accents




and with the smaller stars, I let the gloss pour out of the bottle as I spread it around the star with the tip of the bottle. Drying time will vary depending on the amount of product applied ranging from 15-60 minute.








You can also you this product to give your CottageCutz a shine and even put it directly on your scrapbook paper.

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

What a good friend to introduce you to Cottage Cutz!!! How can you ever really thank you for that!!! :)

Love your patriotic card! Glossy accents are super fun and such a great way to really make your diecuts pop!! Thanks for the great tip!

Rochelle said...

This is beautiful and touching! A heartfelt sentiment for a very special day and a very special group of people. God bless you Ann for your thoughtful, patriotic card and God Bless all of our Veterans and Heroes. Thank you for your service.

Natasha said...

Thanks for the wonderful tip Ann and welcome to the Scrapping Cottage Design team. It is wonderful to have you and your beautiful creations join our Blog - we are very lucky :-)

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats on your new DT position. You're a wonderful addition to the team! xxD