Friday, April 29, 2011

Celebrating Royal Love

Good morning and welcome to The Scrapping Cottage Blog!!  There's a royal celebration going on today, and my card was made just for this special occasion.  To celebrate the marriage of Prince William to his beautiful Princess Kate, I created this card using the Cottage Cutz Frame 1 die that was released for Valentine's Day.  The stamped sentiment is a Cottage Impressions stamp from the same release.  I stamped the "Love" with Versamark, and heat embossed it using black embossing powder.
Lots of background bling, and bling everywhere for that matter gave this card a crown of royal jewels.  An organza bow with stick pins which reminded me of the Queen's scepter finished this one off .   I used this card as part of a blog hop celebrating the Royal Wedding, and I'm giving away some blog candy to one lucky commenter on my blog, so if you have a chance, please stop by MY BLOG and hop along with us.  You'll find some amazing and inspiring creations and several chances to win some candy.  

So happy you could stop by today.  Make it a beautiful day and do some happy stamping!




3 comments:

Shar said...

Gorgeous, Lorie!! I love that bow. Must check to see if you have a tutorial for that. ;)

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Gorgeous...

Ruth Ellen said...

Gorgeous!!!