Thursday, April 28, 2011

XoXo

Good morning! Happy Thursday! :) For today's project, I used the adorable Cottage Cutz giraffe to make an I miss you card.


Isn't he, excuse me, she, sweet! Her friend, bluebird, is from the bunny with umbrella die, from the spring/Easter release. The little birdie is the perfect companion to any of the Cottage Cutz animals. I have a confession...the scalloped circle behind the giraffe is actually the piece I was planning to throw away. I was going to use the inside circle instead, but this looks so cute I changed my mind and used it instead! LOL


For my message, I used the label and XOXO stamp from the Love release.



Thanks for visiting the blog today. Come back again soon for upcoming projects featuring new releases!


1 comment:

Ruth Ellen said...

Super cute, Shar!!