Sunday, June 19, 2011

In a Pinch?

Good morning friends!
Today I made a card with the adorable Duck Die and Duck Accessories, designed by Kathy Jakopovich of Peachy Keen Stamps.  This die is one of my favorites!  That duck just makes me smile.  She is all set to take a swim in the ocean with her goggles and innertube, but she better watch her step!

I colored the duck with copics.  I used Memento Summer Sky to sponge the clouds.  I used Colorbox Cyan pigment ink for the ocean along with  VersaMagic Aquatic Splash chalk ink.  For the sand I used Anna Griffin pigment ink and Tim Holtz Tea Dye and Vintage Photo distress ink.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the crab and the sentiment is My Pink Stamper, Even More Punny-licious.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Janice this is adorable and a perfect summer card!! Bright, beautiful and so much fun!!!

Shar said...

Oh my goodness, what a super sweet card! LOVE the crab pinching the message. LOL Too cute, Janice!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh these are the Cutest!!! I LOVE the ducky you used, way too cute!
Thank you for sharing, and glad I found your blog!
Hugs,
Cheryl