Monday, February 10, 2014

Cheers to you Treat Bag


Hello everyone, Cheryl here today to share a Treat Bag made for the Scrapping Cottage using the darling CottageCutz Dies. I love making treat bags, as they are super fun to decorate using the CottageCutz Dies! Today I used the CottageCutz Sweetheart Tiered Cake,Sweet Cupcake Border, Tea Time Doily,Sweet Love Doily, and Love Tags,all CottageCutz Dies.


For my Tiered Cake, I used white card stock to cut out all the pieces, and then colored them with Copics. I left the cake stand white and used some really pretty glitter to glitz it up a bit. I also did the same for the leaves on the Strawberry. My Sweet Cupcake Border ,Sweet Love Doily, and Tea Time Doily were both cut in white as well. For the Love tag, I cut it in pink, and then distressed it with pink distressed ink.

Photo's below are linked for easy finding at 




Thank you for looking and have a super wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

This bag is great and you really know how to combine different die cuts. Very cute and darling.

Simko said...

Gorgeous treat bag with great combination of dies, Cheryl! The cake looks so yummy... :).
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

So cute!!! Great job!!! Love the bright colors!

Kathy said...

What an adorable treat bag, Cheryl! Great for birthday or Valentine's Day! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Well if this isn't the cutest thing I have laid eyes on. Love that cute little cupcake die border. I must use that one soon. It's calling my name...lol Beautiful as always Cheryl.
Bear Hugs,
Carol