Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweet Filigree Cupcake



Hi everyone!

Kathy here with you!   Today I have a birthday card using the Sweet Filigree Cupcake Die from the Sweet Love Release and paired it with the Cupcake Pocket with Note Card Die!




For my card, I used the Sweet Mat Stack papers from DCWV and a white card base.  Notice my cupcakes are chocolate...my favorite kind!  I added a little Diamond Stickles the "frosting" on the cupcakes to make them look even yummier.  The sentiment is stamped with brown ink using Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin' Up.  I added a little brown twine bow and some buttons to finish it off.

Here's a picture of the cupcake card outside it's pocket.  You can write a little note on it or stamp it.  You can also glue it in the pocket to keep it in place.




Here are the dies I used:

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzsweetfiligreecupcakeelites.aspx





5 comments:

Olena said...

WOW!!!!! Super cute card! Love it!

Mojca said...

oh what a gorgeous card! hugs! Mojca

Vladuška said...

Sweet and cute.

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! I love the combination of those two dies! Great colors too!
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww love this cupcake card of yours Kathy, another beauty! LOVE the colors you used as well! Beautiful job!
Hugs
Cheryl