Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shabby Chic Engagement

Hello everyone, Today I wanted to share a Shabby Chic Engagement Card I made for & The Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful CottageCutz Wedding Release. I absolutely LOVE this release, as there are soooo many beautiful dies in this collection.

This card is a Clean & Simple card for me, as I always have tons of layers on all my cards. This one is just a White Wedding Invite /With embossed pink Roses on it. It was 8 1/2 tall, and I decided to fold it in half to create a card base. I bought these at the American Crafts Warehouse sale for 1.00 a box. 

Next I added Really Reasonable Ribbons Lace along the bottom, this lace came out of one of the Ribbon of the Month Kits, its called Carolina White Lace. I love the look it gives to my card. Next I used the Baby Pink Seam Binding, and Ruched it up to create a Trim look above the lace.

For my Rose Bouquet I used CottageCutz Wedding Bouquet ,and Boutonniere dies from The Scrapping Cottage. For the Rose Bouquet I colored it in green and pink copic markers, and then added some glitter to parts of it. Next I added pearls, and then the Boutonniere that was also colored with copic markers. Engagement was cut out using CottageCutz Expressions die, and I ended up using black embossing powder to give it the look it has.



Super EASY and FAST card to make! 

I hope you enjoyed today's Post, as I have enjoyed making this to share today!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely Day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Vladuška said...

Great dies combination. Card is gentle and perfect for engagement card.

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful Wedding card! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Beautiful Cheryl. Love how you used the dies.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous, Cheryl! I love how you combined the dies and the colors are beautiful! Blessings! Kathy