Monday, October 13, 2014

Bird with Flower card

Hello Everyone!!!


  Today I am sharing with you my new card "Bird with Flower"I created with beautiful NEW CottageCutz Summer Collection of dies.
 For this card I used embossing folder for background on card and one "Bird with flower" die cut. I did not use die cut image with bird on card. I used second part of image on white paper after cutting. First, I cut bird out and then I cut oval with bird on it. Added oval image on embossing background and decorated with red and white rhinestones.
 For this project I used:

3 comments:

Vladuška said...

Olena, this is great idea and card is beautiful.

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGOSH, I love how you used the other part of the cut, what an awesome idea!!! Very creative gal you are! Beautiful job Olena!!!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful. The embossing looks amazing.