Monday, December 08, 2014

Cards with Ornaments

Hi, all. Vladka here. 
Today I want to show you two similar cards with two beautiful CottageCutz dies: Ornament - Nativity and Ornament - Reindeer. Both die cuts are embossed with red embossing powder. I just add "Peace on Earth" expression to the first card, cut from black cardstock and embossed with white powder. 
Second card is more special, is actually a shaker card. Because of delicacy of the die cut it would be difficult to use foam tape. So, I cut out the motive one more time from fun foam. But because I have it just in green color, I colored it with red. I used just edge of foam die cut. Also here I add expression, but this time "Happy Holidays".
I hope you get inspired. I wish you all great week.

3 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful cards! Great job!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwwww Vladka these are both absolutely beautiful! Love the CottageCutz ornament dies. Need to use them on my next set of cards.
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Love these. The vintage style is so appealing.