Wednesday, February 11, 2015

CottageCutz Storage Idea's with Cheryl2

Hello everyone, and welcome to 
CottageCutz Week of "Storage Idea's" 
for your CottageCutz Dies.
Cheryl here with how I store my CottageCutz Dies, and a video!

So for the last week the CottageCutz Design Team members have been sharing how they store their CottageCutz dies, hope you all have enjoyed seeing how they store them, as I know I have.

Today is our last day, and as I promised I am back to share my video with the other 2 ways on my storage for the CottageCutz dies. I hope you enjoy my short video.  

Thank you again for joining us, and have a lovely day to all!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Vladuška said...

I really enjoyed watching both of your videos and I it is really clever to have your latest dies before you and also those, which you used often.

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl you have some sweet baskets to hold your CottageCutz dies.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Linda S. said...

I have very much enjoyed seeing how you ladies store your CottageCutz dies. My question is, "When a die cut has maybe 6-7 individual dies in the package, do you go to the trouble of somehow keeping the dies separated when stored, or do all the individual dies just clump together at the bottom of the packaging"? Thanks for your suggestions.

Vladuška said...

Linda S., I'm not sure I understand the question, but maybe this will help. In one package is just one die and with this one die you cut out more pieces at once. This are not separate dies. Does that answer your question?