Thursday, May 07, 2015

Whimsical Greetings

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!
Today's card was designed for the Scrapping Cottage & Splitcoastampers Way to use it challenge. We were to use BUTTERFLIES! LOVE THIS!

 
So for my card today I used The Scrapping Cottage Vintage Butterfly Flourish, and airbrushed it using copic markers in these colors-
R39,100, YR09,C5,YR16. Next I added the green rhinestones to the body of my butterfly.
The frame I used is CottageCutz Fancy Victorian Frame. I dusted the frame using Spiced Marmalade. and then stamped my sentiment using Butterfly Wishes from the Greeting Farm Stamps.
The Design paper is oldie but goodie....hehehe its Basicgreys Ambrosia, love it! It has BUTTERFLIES on it as well :) Perfect for todays challenge.
 
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these CottageCutz Victorian Corners! They are so beautiful, and love the look of them. I did cut them using black card stock for today :)


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my card today!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


3 comments:

Vladuška said...

This is very beautiful, Cheryl.

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Simply gorgeous. The colors are truly wonderful. Rich, warm, and wonderful!
Bear Hugs,
Carol